Your Team V Broncos

Now that it is all over for our season i'd like to see at least 1 or 2 debutans given a crack. I see no reason not to pick K. Naiqama, Vuna wont be around next year and as well as he has played this year we need to look forward now
 
1- McDonnell 2- Uate 3- Sau 4- MacDougall 5- W.Naiqama 6- Gidley(c) 7- Ndaira 13- Hilder 12- Taia 11- Fa'aoso 10- Kaufusi 9- De Gois 8- Cross; 14- Mika 15- Tolar 16- Edwards 17- Taufua
 
Zane?

If there is a guy in NYC putting his hand up for FG, its Ethan Cook.

Tetavano has been solid though.

Kev broken hand, Mullo not guaranteed to be back, and I think Mika is still a game or two away too. It is gunna be another spare-parts team by the looks of it.
 
Now that it is all over for our season

What is with you people??? Give up to easily and always thinking negatively. Our season ISN'T over!!!

WE are STILL a CHANCE of MAKING the EIGHT!

In order for that to happen we MUST WIN all of our remaining 3 games and depending on the other games results between now and RD26 we can either finish 7th or 8th or be out of the finals.

So our season ISN'T over, if we loose any of our remaining 3 games then yes it will be over, but until another loss comes our way our season is still ongoing.
 
What is with you people??? Give up to easily and always thinking negatively. Our season ISN'T over!!!

WE are STILL a CHANCE of MAKING the EIGHT!

In order for that to happen we MUST WIN all of our remaining 3 games and depending on the other games results between now and RD26 we can either finish 7th or 8th or be out of the finals.

So our season ISN'T over, if we loose any of our remaining 3 games then yes it will be over, but until another loss comes our way our season is still ongoing.

Exactly we can still very easily come 7th. Win our remaining 3 games (2 at home) and put it in the hands of the football gods. Its going to be hard with the injuries to guys like Mullen, but its still a good chance we can win our remaining games.

I think you will find the majority of the people going "season over" are the ones who had the season written off after about rounds 4 or 5, when we were 1-4.
 
Yes but our PD is horrible compared to the higher teams. Teams like the Broncos, Warriors & Rabbitohs all have a PD of +10 or more. Everyone else has -PD. I have no doubt we can win our remaining games but our PD is much worse than anyone we're competing with for the 8. Our only chance is if we win all 3 by massive margins & results go our way. All 3 are small chances of happening.
 
Yes but our PD is horrible compared to the higher teams. Teams like the Broncos, Warriors & Rabbitohs all have a PD of +10 or more. Everyone else has -PD. I have no doubt we can win our remaining games but our PD is much worse than anyone we're competing with for the 8. Our only chance is if we win all 3 by massive margins & results go our way. All 3 are small chances of happening.

We can come 7th, being the only team on 28 points. so F&A doesnt come into it.
 
If there is no Mullen this Friday night, I really hope Dureau retains his spot.
If he didn't play today, to think that Gidley would of been our first choice general kicker. :eek:
 
God, I hope Mullen does play. We missed him big time today....

I just hope they play with some passion cause its the one and only Knights home game I can get to this season!!!! Going with a Broncos fan, so we need to win so I can get some bragging rights!!!

I also hope Edwards gets an another run...
 
Bring in Will Smith! I've seen him play 5/8 this year in the nyc, although he's still to young, but future knight imo. Get rid of Likiliki and bring him in in 2012 when MacDougall/Gidley retires
 
I'd keep Dureau in there, he played really well today and if Mullen is back it'd allow us to drop McDonnell and move Gidley back to fullback.

Gidley again today made some very poor kicks. He can get involved running the ball from fullback, but I still maintain he should have his leg chopped off close to the line, and is not a half in any way shape or form.

I agree completely Gidley needs to be fullback he is the best option creates much more form there and his kicking options are really poor for a guy of his quality. He can kick but needs to only be an option kicker he does that well at fullback
 
His kicks from fb are just as bad, does anyone remember the grubber he tried to do against, I think it was cowboys, it didn't even make a metre, it went straight to ground lol
 
I've figured something out here. With all our injuries Stone will have 2 choices. Take Wes off the bench & put him to fullback & Shannon to the wing or vice versa so that the bench will be packed with forwards like this:

14. Tolar
15. Edwards
16. Fa'aoso
17. Taufua

which IMO is our best bench of the year, or he could just leave Wes on the bench & bring in Fawcett to the wing because Kevin is also injured.
 
didnt kev play on the weekend?

i know he wasnt named the week before.. but i swear i saw him named for the weekend so i presumed he was over his injury?? not to sure..

the other option is that wes just plays on the wing like he did when he came on...

i doubt they will run with 4 props... i think one of ciraldo, mika or ndaira will be on the bench...
 
Back
Top