Your team for 2019

For a guy who casts no aspersions suckholes is rich.
Bills whole vitriolic reply was hate filled!:sleep::cry:
But my favourite part was "the prevailing nonsense" that we all talk!:lol:
We just have to face the facts, Billy is so far superior to all of us moronic babblers in every way, we really should just fall into line and bathe in Mein Bill's Utopian glow!
Heil Billy!
 
I can't find much about this Sale Finau guy who is training with firstgrade, other than he was a Melbourne development player last year, so would be 20 or 21 I assume, and his main position is centre, although he has played fullback and wing.
I assume he is like Naden last year - training for a chance at a contract.
 
Last edited:
He’s too small. We have been signing big blacks, I can’t see us signing any small players


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Big blacks?! Lol. Dufty is anything except big or black. Seriously though, I would prefer Mann over Dufty, if either became available.
 
Dufty ain't even fast tbh.
Fast over 20m but will get burnt by every three quarter on a run to the line.

Does have a passing game left to right and vise verse though.

If He's a 200k back up fullback I'd take him.
But I'd not offer anything over 200k.
 
1 ponga
2 skd
3 ramien
4 moga/sione
5 lee
6 watson
7 pearce
8 klemmer
9 levi
10 dan
11 fitz
12 guerra
13 ese
14 sione/buhrer/zac
15 glasby
16 gavet
17 barnett/jake
 
Jordan Kahu reportedly being moved on from broncos. Not the bets player out there and we just signed hunt...
But he can kick goals and play 1-5
 
Last edited:
Back
Top