TYRONE WATCH EXTRAVAGANZA 2015 thread!!!

Smith played the best game I have seen him play in the NRL today he was fantastic. On one of the Panthers forums a fan mentioned him returning to newcastle next year anyone heard anything similar? He would be a handy back up as back a half and a fullback but that is the first time I have heard any grunt about him leaving penrith.

Argued two years ago Smith showed more promise when he was in our Youth Cup side than Carlos, Tyrone, Dobson or any other prospects at the time.

He did have a terrible year in NSW Cup the year Bennett let him go, I have to admit. But still worth giving a go over Craig Gower.

Smith was terrible in our NSW cup side.
He was very good up to under 20s level, but his year in NSW cup was disgraceful. I've never seen a player make so many errors and selfish plays. You could nearly bank on him to try to run the ball on the 6th from 40 metres out and get tackled after 5 metres. He also managed to knock on just about every time we had a backline movement going.
I'm happy for him to have reached his potential, but I can't remember a worse player in NSW cup for us.

He doesn't have a footy brain in tight situations. That last set they had. Running sideways is going to gain you metres right?? Haha.

Back