Aku just knocked on close to storm line and before I can finish the sentence they've knocked on too. Howzo just got stripped diving over the line and now tuimavave scores very open just ran it right in. Gosh I can barely keep up. Scott converts for 18-0
Kevin intercepts on their ten runs 60ish. Pass pass pass then mullo kicks for lulia who scores. Ndaira converts. Bit of discrepancy with the score here. We think it's 40 now but the caller added 2 somewhere along the line...?
I am surprised Ndaira hasn't been plucked from us by another club, or at the least, attempted to be. He is such a great player in a game that severely lacks good hookers.
Just a bit off topic...if you head over to nrl.com.au, you'll see we're top of the ladder.......it nice to see we're coming first . if only that would be the case come round 26 eh?
anyways, thanks for the updates on tonight's game Jekk....sounds like the scoreline's going to blowout !! good !!