Ticket Sales - Game One

Me and my friends are planning to sit with the Blatchy Blues.

Should be an awesome atmosphere to be around all of them I reckon. :dancing:
 
We are sitting in the Blatchy Blues this year Go NSW! I so hope they win game one so they have some confidence going into game 2
 
I think it would be cool to sit with the blatcheys blues but i like to wear a jersey every time i go to the footy. Especially cause I go with approx 7 mates and my 2 sisters and we have about 12 blues jerseys with names/numbers all of knights players. Last year some knights fans saw us and they were cheering us.
 
I think it would be cool to sit with the blatcheys blues but i like to wear a jersey every time i go to the footy. Especially cause I go with approx 7 mates and my 2 sisters and we have about 12 blues jerseys with names/numbers all of knights players. Last year some knights fans saw us and they were cheering us.

I will be wearing my 2001 jersey underneath for good luck.

BTW many knights have represented at Origin level has ther been a number we haven't had someone play with in the starting 13?
 
I will be wearing my 2001 jersey underneath for good luck.

BTW many knights have represented at Origin level has ther been a number we haven't had someone play with in the starting 13?

Great question, we probably have had all numbers covered!

1. K. Gidley, O'Davis
2. Tahu
3. M. Gidley
4.
5. McManus, MacDougall
6. M. Johns
7. A. Johns
8. Sargent
9. Buderus, M. Johns
10. Harragon
11. Simpson
12. Kennedy
13. Kennedy

Possibly nobody in whatever centre position Matthew Gidley didn't play.

Note, numbers are probably not accurate, just off the top of my head!
 
Back
Top