THE GRAND FINAL VS ROOSTERS ❤️💙❤️💙❤️

We probably didn't push the line as much as the Roosters did, given Gee was calling virtually nothing....would have liked to have seen us make that change, but it's typically Pheonix who leads the line. He was the difference; I think we win if Phoenix plays.

That said, great effort by Tommy Cant.
 
We left it too late, needed to throw the ball around as soon as we went behind on the scoreboard....went away from what we have done all year.
 
No sour grapes from me, I've gotta say the Roosters played almost the perfect Grand Final. Gave us no space in attack and dominated us in meterage. Their lack of errors was the cherry on top for them. Almost faultless from them, I'm just in disbelief of the heart of this team that we kept it to one point. I actually don't think we could have played much better either.
 
Back
Top