danknights
Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
You are joking that's a mid air tackle. Bunker is a joke.
Just like yourself. Backing the knight but everytime you've gotta put a boot in? So much for being a fan.
Gladly. Go to bed negative Nancy.Have another beer.
Proud of the effort, missing tonnes of players tooCan't say I'm not devastated
Just didn't have the forward power to compete today
Have another beer.
Just drop it you two or I'll ban the pair of you for the rest of the night.Gladly. Go to bed negative Nancy.
Honestly not sure what I’ve done to earn your ire but whatever.Gladly. Go to bed negative Nancy.
Thank you MarzhewBoth our wingers had shockers
Roosters weren't even puffing at half time. What juice are they on?The Boys are gassed.
Gladly be banned. Listening to that negative prick on grand final night really put a sour taste in my mouth.Just drop it you two or I'll ban the pair of you for the rest of the night.