Grandpa Joe
Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Um noSeriously stop posting.
Um noSeriously stop posting.
Half on there phones lolRoosters watch party looks absolutely pathetic.
Ahh yeah. Seriously. Your putting a sour taste into so many mouths. Just go to bed already.Um no
I am sure his devo right now? Was that meant to be a sledge?DCE you giraffe necked ****. Manly didn't want ya.
DCE you giraffe necked ****. Manly didn't want ya.
Calm down you two.I am sure his devo right now? Was that meant to be a sledge?
Well you've gotta try something when you are fatigued. I don't mind them doing that. Gotta defend ya arse off though.That wasn't the play with ten to go.
Just like yourself. Backing the knight but everytime you've gotta put a boot in? So much for being a fan.I am sure his devo right now? Was that meant to be a sledge?
Um no.Ahh yeah. Seriously. You’re putting a sour taste into so many mouths. Just go to bed already