THE GRAND FINAL VS ROOSTERS ❤️💙❤️💙❤️

I don't care what anyone says. We have the best supporters in the NRL by a country mile.

1000008648.jpg
 
I automatically got a sick feeling when cant was named to start. Do Maitland and the knights proud Tommy. So many doubters. Please prove us all wrong. Today is the day for that.
 
Doesn't have to prove me wrong, I think he'll get the job done. Was great a few weeks ago vs the Rabbitohs was it?
 
Have been quiet and under control then the wive tells me that I was very uptight last week, explained that we were a chance and I was nervous.
This week opposite calm relaxed waiting at home for game to start but now half hour to go starting to think of all the things that could happen, won’t happen and getting very anxious and uptight hopefully better when kickoff happens.
Go the KNIGHTS
 
Back
Top