SameToo close. I need it to be by 50 so I can actually enjoy the game![]()
SameToo close. I need it to be by 50 so I can actually enjoy the game![]()
I have been playing team bingo, and I could not find a dogs supporter till this photo! Cheers!Brewery was impossible to get into lol.
Good view at the 30m line, nerves have kicked in
we made robbo look at all his games I bet.Hagan not named anywhere.
They just put the graphic up on 9 with McCarthy in the squad. Maybe they just put up the earlier named line-up?Cant named at hooker
Graham and Hagan bench
If a forward goes down for HIA or injury, particularly early in the game, Hagan will likely get 10-15 mins at the back endDoesn't look like Hagan will play if that's the case of Cant starting
Just needs to tackle everything that moves for 15 minutes.Cant’s dummy half service is worrying.
Just needs to tackle everything that moves for 15 minutes.
I hope he does.Watch Leniu go after McEwen when he comes on.
It's the final lineup, been 90 minutes before kick off all seasonThat's the obvious lineup.
It's changed 3 times in the last 20 minutes and they don't have to do the final one till 6.30.
But anyway - Cant will give everything he has for us in this game.