Seems to be the consensus that noone's got an email from what I can see, did say they were supposed toI thought they were sending out an email with the members code? Can’t find any previous email from any finals game with any code. Might be watching this one from home at this rate
Wrong member details apparently, I'll keep bashing away at this though thanks mateUse this and your member number and you should be able to get the code
Through the nrl page you can search your AAN by putting in your member number. Its the Same code for whole finals series.Anyone got an email yet?
Yeh I worked it out after I posted it. StressfulThrough the nrl page you can search your AAN by putting in your member number. Its the Same code for whole finals series.
Goodluck mate. Miss the good old days where if you wanted tickets you had to take your swag to the ticketek office for the night.Yeh I worked it out after I posted it. Stressful![]()
I was crying but it seems like just about every Knights was. God we’re a bunch of sooks lol.I’m still struggling to take it all in.
I was physically shaking after the game, that has never happened to me before.
Damn, your 7000 ahead of meIn a queue with 2000 others.
And 13,000 ahead of meDamn, your 7000 ahead of me![]()