THE GRAND FINAL VS ROOSTERS ❤️💙❤️💙❤️

one of the worst roundabouts in Newcastle.
I’m constantly terrified I’m gonna lose it around there in the dry and sunshine - I’m the granny that goes around there at 20km/hr and still feel like I can’t accelerate out of it.

To be considering some hooliganism’s (stupidity) around there, in the wet, with so many people around….ahh. The mind boggles.

Thoughts with everyone involved.

Shame what could have been a great moment for thousands, has ended up like this.
Hopefully tomorrow is a better day for those involved.
 
one of the worst roundabouts in Newcastle.
I’m constantly terrified I’m gonna lose it around there in the dry and sunshine - I’m the granny that goes around there at 20km/hr and still feel like I can’t accelerate out of it.

To be considering some hooliganism’s (stupidity) around there, in the wet, with so many people around….ahh. The mind boggles.

Thoughts with everyone involved.

Shame what could have been a great moment for thousands, has ended up like this.
Hopefully tomorrow is a better day for those involved.
Yeah I looked it up on Google Maps and I still have recollections of when I used to go through that one on the way into town when I was going to uni/working. That was almost 20 years ago. It looks exactly the same.

Exactly as you describe, I was scared of it too.
 
Last edited:
Looks like the bus still got to go past some fans which is great to see! It was important for the fans and the team to have that goodbye and good luck.
Thoughts for those who were were effected by today's events. Please dont turn this good page to hate against someone who did something horrible, they will be punished and we dont need to have our say on that, we just need unite and get back to trying to stay positive and being there for one another and our mighty Newcastle knignts
 
Even Eminem backing the Knights 😂
1000015690.jpg
 
There will definitely be a moment silence before the game for it. Another big motivation for boys, do it for the fans caught up in that awful incident. It will be very emotional start to the game.
I doubt it will be motivating for the players and coach.

Some things are bigger than a game of footy.

Using this tragedy as motivation feels tacky to me. But hey maybe that is just my pov.

Personally I hope the NRL don't milk this horror show with the news of the little girl and old man fighting for their lives.

I can understand the anger at the driver, but it well may prove to be just some dumb kid that made the wrong decision high on adrenaline in the wrong place at the wrong time, I feel for the driver and Moreso their family, since they have almost certainly wrecked their young life.

It may be better if the Knights compartmentalize and the NRL does the same to separate themselves from this illegal act.
 
P plates. If under 18 a meeting with a youth worker and a few free biscuits 🍪 more likely.
You would imagine when this person set out to support his team he didn't plan on wrecking his life and his families lives, nor did they plan on missing the game from a cell.

Young people do dumb things that ruin their whole lives sometimes in a moment of madness.
 
Back
Top