The Games' Worst Defenders

Ms.Nobody

Banned
Call it as you see it. Justin Hodges was last night regarded as one of the best Defensive Centres in the World. IMO thats ********.

He is a Jersey Grabbing tackler who never hits with the shoulder. Pure Garbage.

Even last night Lockyer was abit Grabby Grabby.

Who are the Games worst Defenders?
 
Preston Campbell's gotta be up there. If it came down to defensive reads id have to say the mad dog :-P . Manu Vatuvei also.
 
Call it as you see it. Justin Hodges was last night regarded as one of the best Defensive Centres in the World. IMO thats ********.

He is a Jersey Grabbing tackler who never hits with the shoulder. Pure Garbage.

Even last night Lockyer was abit Grabby Grabby.

Who are the Games worst Defenders?

I think Hodges is a good defensive centre, though I don't know if I'd call him the "best" defensive centre in the game today. I'd say Matt Cooper's a better defensive centre then Hodges, as I personally think Cooper is one of, if not the best defensive centre in the game today, though that's just off the top of my head.

Also, I agree about Lockyer. He defended horribly last night IMO.
 
Nah Tighe was/is worse then Vuna and Vatuvei, anyone else see the Raiders v Panthers game ? Tighe was shocking although it's no surprise, shame really because during the off season I spoke to Tighe a couple of times, he's a good bloke.
 
Back
Top