frankLauda
Matthew Gidley
Just want to check if it’s just me. I’m experiencing super slow loading time of the web pages on my mobile. It’s been like that for months. Any one else experiencing this?
No problems with me, anyone else having trouble?Just want to check if it’s just me. I’m experiencing super slow loading time of the web pages on my mobile. It’s been like that for months. Any one else experiencing this?
Yes @Billy you are dead right re turning off and restarting mobiles...people tend to leave them running 24/7 and they progressively develop data degradation in the iOS, app software and generally build up 'bloated memory' from constant tracking data and other content being stored for 'easy retrieval'.no problem here
try turning your mobile off and back on
i read the other day that apps slowing you down can be removed by just turning off your phone - which hardly anyone does.
Great advice. Thanks NuttyYes @Billy you are dead right re turning off and restarting mobiles...people tend to leave them running 24/7 and they progressively develop data degradation in the iOS, app software and generally build up 'bloated memory' from constant tracking data and other content being stored for 'easy retrieval'.
I also find that I need to turn off and reset my home modem and wifi network every once and a while (probably once or twice a month) just to reset the system, firmware, software, etc. particularly when I work from home.
The other thing to check Frank, is if your phone operating system software is up to date - if you have an iphone - you can go into 'Settings' - 'General' Software Update' - you can then check if your software is the current iOS(Operating System) version is up to date and whether automatic updates is turned 'on'...if all of that is set up properly, your phone should be working at it's best