Should Joey stilll be an immortal

Should Joey be an immortal?

  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • unsure

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    56

Bedsey_is_the_best

Adam MacDougall
This seems 2 be the big topic after all the drugs crap, so I wanted 2 no what all u guys thought about it.

In my view there is no doubt he should be. What happened off the field didn't make him a better player, that was all him. Talent and the best player ever, so yes he should be no doubt about it.
 
knight-no-7 said:
Short and simple: YES.

The drugs didnt effect his performance. So why not..

I agree. They were recreational drugs, not performance enhancing.

Plus i think he's proved himself on the field to show that he is one of the best, if not the best ever player in history.
 
knight-no-7 said:
And plus if he was on drugs while he was playing it would have skrewd his skills up.. that shows how good he really is.

Lol, then imagine if he wasn't taking them.

2001-2007 = Knights premiers. :lol:
 
yeh but he didnt really take them during the season so it wouldnt have affected him that much. Maybe him taking them during the season explains for his sudden form slumps (even in a slump he was still pretty good though) and tiredness.
 
I don't think so. He said he only did it on a few occations and he did it after the game, never before. His form slumps may have been more 2 do with his bipolar, injuries, burn out etc
 
F**k YEAH! If the immortals don't have the best player of all time in their ranks well they might Aswell close that club for ever.

Most of if not all of the current Immortals would've been on the binge drink after games and who knows what else they got up to ( probably not hard drugs cos they weren't paid massive amounts of cash like now days ). But they weren't PERFECT that's for sure.
 
Psssssh who cares. Get over the drugs thing and look at his feats as a player. He is the best ever and deserves to be an immortal on that alone!
 
AussieKnight said:
I said I hope he does, but Im unsure if he will still get it now.

Ni I wasn't having a go at u, I was just saying in general that I liked Seabass's comment, and I think she was just giving her opinion nothing 2 do with ur comment
 
No-one seems to be that bothered do they? I've only really read a lot of support for him. Apart from the people who hated him already, it's just another excuse for those guys to rip into him.
 
yes he should become an immortal still because all footy players go through tought times..this is a vry tough time for Joey..Plus he's our greatest player ever..
 
Back
Top