Matty James
Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Dreamin’ Lukey boi.
Watson is a 9 and Mann who knows but Lino is improving all the time and imo will be a good 6 .Buy a quality five eighth or stand still next year, like this year.
Watson is a #9, Lino a Cupm player and Mann - for goodness sake who knoes?
Rather than dream get a grip of yourswef Luke.
Sezer was a failure at rhe Tits and the Raiders. Why would we want another failure from the Tits?
He was signed by Brownie with the promise of playing 5/8, I am continuously amazed that players reach 1st grade and can’t carry out the basic fundamentals like passing. Watson is. 14 and anytime included in starting 13 we have a problem. He plays fast and loose but not good for critical selection to 6 & 9, maybe 1 but yes to 14.Watson still can't pass a ball to save himself. I'm amazed anyone would call for him to be 6 next year.
Yer that was a given try cant believe he bombed it. He just cant time those passesWatson running in the clear yesterday with just a simple pass to Ponga needed, and both my brother and I said at the same time "he'll blow this", and he did. My brother laughed (not a Newcastle supporter). I didn't.

Watson is what he is.
Tries really hard.
Has a big motor.
Nippy little guy who is hard to tackle.
Plays with injuries that would sideline others for weeks, and you'd hardly know it.
Can't kick
Can't pass
poor vision
Every player has positives and negatives.And worth every cent. Bombs a few things but the positives far outweigh the negatives and he busts his arse for the jersey every time he wears it. All I want is guys that have pride in their colours & this lad is definitely one of them.
It was Ponga, he didn’t have to do anything but give him the ball