Rumour: Knights chasing Dylan Napa

Had another MIA origin performance bar one or two decent hits in defence. Will keep his hype train going for another year though.

Had another MIA origin performance bar one or two decent hits in defence. Will keep his hype train going for another year though.

Cooper was QLD best in game two out of the forwards imo.
Napa was still the best of the middle players including McGuire.
NSWs pack is miles better than QLDs which makes it pretty hard for any player in the middle for QLD to be dominant.

Napa was ok... I Don't want him here though, has 5 good games a season...

Losing Lillyman, possibly Chris and only singing glasby we need two front rowers ASAP

He was brilliant on debut and out of position.

Val Holmes, GI, Chambers, Munster were pretty damn good to.
Qld middle was there downfall

Chambers? Can only think you might be basing that off of stats and not watching the game? (Don’t know his stats).

He has been owned by Mitchell with relative ease this series. Plus has a new fascination of kicking it early in the set where none of them have produced a positive result for QLD.

If my mate whose best mate is best mates with browns brother (wrap your head around that) is giving me the right info, Napa will be here in 2019. Same bloke who told me personally that brown said before the season started that Kayln ponga was the best ‘footballer’ he’s ever seen. Also told me while everyone including media were saying Watson was done to the tigers that he’d signed with us months ago.
Extremely trusted source so I believe Napa will be a knight next year
Are you still confident about this?

Chambers? Can only think you might be basing that off of stats and not watching the game? (Don’t know his stats).

He has been owned by Mitchell with relative ease this series. Plus has a new fascination of kicking it early in the set where none of them have produced a positive result for QLD.

I recall Chambers looking bad game 1. Poor defensively. Don’t remember much good from him game 2 either. I used to regard him arguably the games best centre, but he seems really down on form this season. He’s not even the best centre on his team anymore.

Which slots played right into the Blues hands. Like a lot of players comes age, loss of speed, crankiness and the grub emerges!

This game our big plus is Cherry Ripe!

Chambers has always been a niggly grub, but a bloody good player. Seemed to lose that good player part in Origin.

If Smith was still playing, Cherry would be nowhere near the QLD camp, he was despised amongst the older playing group.
Walters has really gone out on a limb picking him, he doesn't epitomise the QLD culture, very selfish individual!
It's make or break in the Desperation Stakes in the last at Doomben!
I couldn't be happier that the little turd is playing, sure to cop some extra special treatment!:)

DCE is understandably not liked by many but after SOO2 he couldn't be any worse than Hunt went so team performance should improve but think we will still win, only complacency can beat us

Yeah, Chambers has always been grubby. Took the mantle from Hodges when he retired. Chambers form has fallen off a cliff this year but. Used to be the best defensive centre. Have never seen him struggle so bad. Granted, I haven’t watched every Storm game this season.

If my mate whose best mate is best mates with browns brother (wrap your head around that) is giving me the right info, Napa will be here in 2019. Same bloke who told me personally that brown said before the season started that Kayln ponga was the best ‘footballer’ he’s ever seen. Also told me while everyone including media were saying Watson was done to the tigers that he’d signed with us months ago.
Extremely trusted source so I believe Napa will be a knight next year
Well Brown has confirmed that Napa wasn't even interested in coming to Newcastle for a meeting. Give your mates best mates mate a clip around the ears for me :lol:

Back