Round 9: Newcastle Knights vs Parramatta Eels

What is your prediction for this game ??

  • Knights 13+

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Knights 1-12

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Draw

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eels 1-12

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Eels 13+

    Votes: 4 26.7%

  • Total voters
    15
  • Poll closed .
Good origin hit out in the middle. RCG really has found his career best form this year. Never saw that coming.

DSaf continually showing up Klemmer and is going great guns.

By god both sides were ordinary in attack. I thought I was watching the Cowboys at times.
 
A game that could have went either way. We’ve been wanting this from our side for a long time, competitive team that’s having a go.

Don’t forget we had Moga lose it twice over the line, a couple of dodge forward pass calls and Fitz getting tackled round the boot laces.

We are starting to get a bit of a scrapper identity about us, which I like.

I think Watson will be a big plus next week. We’ve got alot of work to do.
 
Back
Top