Round 9: Newcastle Knights vs Parramatta Eels

What is your prediction for this game ??

  • Knights 13+

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Knights 1-12

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Draw

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eels 1-12

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Eels 13+

    Votes: 4 26.7%

  • Total voters
    15
  • Poll closed .
Interestingly enough, the video the Knights posted on their Facebook page for the late mail read out the rest of the team in order, but had Tuala on the wing with Moga in the centres.

I wonder if that will be how the team runs out
 
Interestingly enough, the video the Knights posted on their Facebook page for the late mail read out the rest of the team in order, but had Tuala on the wing with Moga in the centres.

I wonder if that will be how the team runs out
Makes sense, tuala has played a lot more wing than moga and is a better defender.
 
Would be pi$$ed if I was a Knights fan and missed out on tickets , and then saw all these Parra jerseys in here.
 
Moga saving Ponga’s bacon there. That was a poor effort by Ponga targeting the ball and not chopping his legs.
 
Eels forwards are slowly getting dominant here.

edit as I type that Matterson walks it in. Best and Mann with no communication.
 
Paulo really dominating the middle now after a strong start from DSaf in particular.

Shocking last tackle kick by the sloth.
 
Back
Top