Round 9: Newcastle Knights vs Parramatta Eels

What is your prediction for this game ??

  • Knights 13+

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Knights 1-12

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Draw

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eels 1-12

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Eels 13+

    Votes: 4 26.7%

  • Total voters
    15
  • Poll closed .
Has anyone else who pledged still not received their seating yet?

I got mine, supposed to be able to login to see the tickets through their ticketek site. I got an email from them about 5pm or something saying the seating had been allocated but they were there at 12:30.

Maybe log in to their ticketek site and see if you have an event there for the Parra game.
 
I'm worried that mine say they have been printed off...not be me...anyone else seen that?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
 
1. Kalyn Ponga
2. Tex Hoy
3. Enari Tuala
4. Bradman Best
5. Hymel Hunt
A few people worried that the bench is inexperienced the backline isnt very experienced either , especially 2, 3, 4.
All 5 will have to play at there best to compete against Parra's backs .
 
Favourites get beaten all the time in RL.
I was just reading today that Parra 2001 side has been voted the best team to not win the grandfinal.
Whoever beat them pulled off a big upset.
 
That team was all media hype. Even the players I think were led to believe it.

Everyone forgot about the fact that we thumped them 32-14 then lost 6 games because Joey didn’t play including one to the Eels.

That said there are no real standouts so far this season (and I say that taking into account the Roosters soft draw) so anything can happen and even a team like the Eels can win on their day
 
Favourites get beaten all the time in RL.
I was just reading today that Parra 2001 side has been voted the best team to not win the grandfinal.
Whoever beat them pulled off a big upset.

Big difference between the the Knights then compared to Parra then, and the two teams now.

Anyway, of course favourites can get beaten. But if Parra play at their best we aren't on their level.

We need Parra to have an off day to beat them at the moment.
 
Parramatta have only played 2 games away from Bankwest this year and that was against Titans and the Broncos.. A very vocal Newcastle crowd could put them off their game BIG time.
 
Parramatta have only played 2 games away from Bankwest this year and that was against Titans and the Broncos.. A very vocal Newcastle crowd could put them off their game BIG time.

I always chuckle when I read how a crowd is going to put off a team. Once they are on the field and concentrating on their task, the crowd noise would just be background noise the same at home or away. A home crowd could lift the home side, but I doubt it has any effect on the visitors.
 
Parra have only beat 2 top 8 teams this year, Raiders and Penrith.
Both were close games.
We beat Raiders and drew with Panthers.
If we turn up with a positive attitude its anyones game.
No Mosses for this one.
 
Back
Top