The Artist Formerly Known as Aku'd Jarrod Mullen Apr 15, 2023 #182 These errors are very very dumb. This needs to stop asap!
Defender1 Matthew Johns Apr 15, 2023 #183 Far out... Silly mistakes hurting early in this second half
The Artist Formerly Known as Aku'd Jarrod Mullen Apr 15, 2023 #186 All good making them being brave and expansive but there’s been two sloppy as f!
HarVeeGee13 Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus Apr 15, 2023 #187 Fortunately the Panthers also very sloppy to start the half.
S slotmachine Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus Apr 15, 2023 #190 Battler said: Crichton Click to expand... Overrated player
The Artist Formerly Known as Aku'd Jarrod Mullen Apr 15, 2023 #191 Praise the lord baby Buddha that Penrith are being sloppy as F too! With 30 mins left this game is there for the taking if we can be tidy and keep the energy up.
Praise the lord baby Buddha that Penrith are being sloppy as F too! With 30 mins left this game is there for the taking if we can be tidy and keep the energy up.
J JOJO82 Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus Apr 15, 2023 #193 What in the actual F has happened.....I knew second half would go to crap. If we can hold the ball and complete I think we win.
What in the actual F has happened.....I knew second half would go to crap. If we can hold the ball and complete I think we win.
The Artist Formerly Known as Aku'd Jarrod Mullen Apr 15, 2023 #197 Please complete one set Newcastle and make them work out