The Artist Formerly Known as Aku'd Jarrod Mullen Apr 15, 2023 #247 Should’ve tapped. There was no way we was kicking that
Maxibon Tim Maddison Apr 15, 2023 #249 Didn’t realise how much of a flog Turuva was just like 80% of his wannabe eshay mates
The Artist Formerly Known as Aku'd Jarrod Mullen Apr 15, 2023 #250 I believe we are destined to win this game
Maxibon Tim Maddison Apr 15, 2023 #255 Not fitzys fault Cleary has a chin 3x the size of the average bloke
L listo Adam Woolnough Apr 15, 2023 #258 Maxibon said: My heart is racing Click to expand... I’m not in front of a tv and am living my life through this thread. I’m on the edge of my seat as it is, you guys must be wound up
Maxibon said: My heart is racing Click to expand... I’m not in front of a tv and am living my life through this thread. I’m on the edge of my seat as it is, you guys must be wound up
The Artist Formerly Known as Aku'd Jarrod Mullen Apr 15, 2023 #259 The Artist Formerly Known as Aku'd said: I believe we are destined to win this game Click to expand... This
The Artist Formerly Known as Aku'd said: I believe we are destined to win this game Click to expand... This