Round 6: North Queensland vs Melbourne

How can the Storm be this good. They are honestly perfect, everything you could want your team to do, they do.

They're not that great. They can't step up when it matters with their dull style of play ... come the finals they will be overtaken like they were last year.

I reckon the Storm have been playing a very expansive game this year. A sign that they have upped their game from last year.

If they were playing anyone besides the Warriors in the preliminary final last year, they win. They tried to grind out a win against a very good Warriors pack and come off 2nd best. This year instead of grinding out a win, they're blowing teams off the park with perfectly executed set plays and they have the worlds best fullback Slater in career best form.

Can't stand the cheats but they're by far the benchmark team right now imo.

Maybe I'm just saying that in hope more than anything, but I do think they're beatable. We'll see how they go when they play Brisbane, Canterbury or Cronulla ...

I don't know how you stop their repeat sets, seems like everytime they get to the opponents line, they are either scoring or getting another set.

Back