slotmachine
Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Soft
Disappointing that ref decided this game tonight
The ref has taken a lot away from the game today. Klemmer got ran into if it benefited the storm it would have been a penalty knights. Very poor call. I also thought vunivalu slipped into edrick's hips and wasn't hit high.
It would have been a nail biting finish.
Ponga butchering a 5 on 1 was the crucial point I think
The ref has taken a lot away from the game today. Klemmer got ran into if it benefited the storm it would have been a penalty knights. Very poor call. I also thought vunivalu slipped into edrick's hips and wasn't hit high.
It would have been a nail biting finish.
Its a unlucky penalty but it’s a penalty every day of the week. Always has been ruled that way whether the attacker slips or not.
Lol. One **** penalty and not our million errors[/QUOTE
I don’t agree with you. That call was ********.