Round 25: Knights v Eels @ Hunter Stadium

Perhpas James they said 'No' to a move north?

And back to Randell thought his debut was excellent considering 80 minutes in Holden Cup.
 
I know the kids wouldn't have 8 hours at the footy and my baby sitters certainly wouldn't be up for it :lol:

I like to think mine would be ok, it'd be a lot easier if we were sitting on the grass... We hope to do a family footy trip next year, I may get to put my money where my mouth is
 
My 6 yo Son has never been interested in footy until this year out of the blue he asked could he play. He played with Belmont North Sharks, scored half a dozen tries and now is rugby league mad to the extent he sits and watches a game with me. Drives me mad because he asks 1000 questions. When we watched the game against the Bunnies as the score approached 50 he chimed in with "I follow the Bulldogs now". His latest request is to go to a Knights "show" but I'm cautious as I don't think the fence is high enough to keep him in.
 
Back
Top