Round 25: Knights v Dragons @ EneryAustralia Stadium

Pick the margin for Knights v Dragons

  • Knights by 1-12

    Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Knights by 13+

    Votes: 18 50.0%
  • Dragons by 1-12

    Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Dragons by 13+

    Votes: 2 5.6%

  • Total voters
    36
  • Poll closed .
Great effort from the boys to come back, but we just started too slowly.

Vuna is absolutely loving it out there at EAS, I have no doubt he'll be begging to come back in 12 months.

Season over, but some great signs for 2011 if we can put it all together.
 
Anyone see him pushing Sau on the line? Loved the commentators call "You're not in union yet Cooper!"

haha yeh I saw that...dont know what he was doing :lol:

Sad how the year is over, however if we play like we have in the past few weeks consistently next year we'll definetly be up there on the ladder.
 
We (i mean Wes) let a try go begging. Mad Dog, unmarked on the outside, Wes HOGS the ball when he had time, and should have passed it. Doogs was calling for it, i could see it from the stands and when Wes got tackled with the ball the Mad Dog was furious. I would be too. He would have scored his second, levelled the scores with a kick to come from Gids which he surely would have landed to put us two points in front. Poor decision wes, poor poor decision.
 
What about the haircuts of Vuna, Sau and Uate, WOW! How good did they look haha. The Mr T mohawk, crazy lines and a giant star.. must've cost a fortune!
 
Very dissapointed tonight. It was tough opposition but there was so many things they could've done better. Refs didn't help either. Surely we'd go better next year with this team though?

1. Gidley (c)
2. Uate
3. Sa'u
4. MacDougall
5. McManus
6. Mullen
7. Henry
8. Cross
9. De Gois
10. Kaufusi
11. Costigan
12. Taia
13. Hilder

14. Paterson
15. Tolar/Edwards
16. Fa'aoso
17. Tuimavave
 
How many times did Costigan dropped the ball tonight? It was kinda weird, I was cheering but also worried cause he'll be with us next year
 
Really enjoyed the game, both sides were very good, couldn't point out a bad player Faas, DeGois, Mullen and Naiqama were our best Young and number 17? were their best.
Great crowd and atmosphere aswell.
 
Here's some photos of Junior's, Cooper's & Akuila's mad haircuts. Click on them to see larger versions.
 

Attachments

  • aku.jpg
    aku.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 194
  • aku2.jpg
    aku2.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 271
  • aku3.jpg
    aku3.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 232
  • aku4.jpg
    aku4.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 258
I wasn't dissapointed with anyone to be honest, I thought Taufua was a bit quiet compared to usual but oh well. Like someone said before, Wes was an idiot for not passing it to Mad dog, he was strraight into the hole and would of scored.
 
Wes was our best, geez we must've been bad. Our side next year has to be McDonnell at fb, Mullen and Gidley in the halves. No way I'd be putting Henry into the halves straight away, especially with what I've heard from him this year, he's been nowhere near his best
 
They had a dig just not good enough. StGI are thje minor premiers after all. Holy cow if we put the time and effort into the game like some of those haircuts win 88-0!
 
What an atmosphere at the game!!! 23 odd thousand people it was like the crowds of old!!!
I throughly enjoyed the game Dragons were just too good in the second half, the boys can keep there heads held high play like we did against the broncos and in the 2nd half against the dragons and 2011 is looking pretty good!!
 
Wes was our best, geez we must've been bad. Our side next year has to be McDonnell at fb, Mullen and Gidley in the halves. No way I'd be putting Henry into the halves straight away, especially with what I've heard from him this year, he's been nowhere near his best

Wes played better last night than McDonnell ever has for Newcastle.
Theye weren't bad at all it was a very good effort.
 
Great effort boys. Sad it's all over but I'd love them to put the same performance in next week against the Storm.
 
Back
Top