Round 22: Newcastle Knights vs North Queensland Cowboys

What is your prediction for this game ??

• Knights 13+

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Knights 1-12

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cowboys 1-12

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Cowboys 13+

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cowboys, tigers, titans, panthers. On paper panthers should be the only game we should struggle with. I know we just got beaten by tigers, etc, but I said on paper.
If we cant muscle up and perform, which we know we can from “that” run, then it is either and attitude or coaching issue (it surely isn't talent). Good luck figuring out which one it is, but no doubt it will go back to the coach as that is the path of least resistance.

Herman had a strong 2nd stint in Canterbury Cup on Saturday. I’d still love to see him, Klemmer and Saifiti as our starting middle forwards.

Cowboys, tigers, titans, panthers. On paper panthers should be the only game we should struggle with. I know we just got beaten by tigers, etc, but I said on paper.
If we cant muscle up and perform, which we know we can from “that” run, then it is either and attitude or coaching issue (it surely isn't talent). Good luck figuring out which one it is, but no doubt it will go back to the coach as that is the path of least resistance.
I'll be extremly disappointed if we can't beat the Tigers. Farrah and Mbye are out.

I like the idea of starting Saf boys together but with Brownies prior selections in mind it’s Guerra for Glasby.
I like giving Ese’ese a go instead of Gavet but think he is on the outer.

Herman had a strong 2nd stint in Canterbury Cup on Saturday. I’d still love to see him, Klemmer and Saifiti as our starting middle forwards.

I'd love to see us not waste time on players that aren't going to be there next year, drop Levi and Ese and bring whoever in just for some game time, couldn't care less about results now as long as we don't come last.

Ese will fit in like a glove at the Dogs with the other bludgers like Ogden, Sue, Harawira-Naera and Faitala-Marina who are big, fast and great athletes who run the ball hard but can't be stuffed having a go in defence.

Mate....... Wayne Bennett said his the future of this club right, he maybe small, slow, weak at defence, no footwork or passing game but his GREAT right!

Mate nobody gives a crap what Wayne Bennett says anymore, especially not Knights fans. He got those wraps rightfully because he was a gun junior & looked the part too in 2014 for his 7 NRL games, not because people are living off Wayne's comments.

King in for Glasby and Eseese on the bench, with Levi still wearing the 21 jersey.

1. Kalyn Ponga
2. Kurt Mann
3. Hymel Hunt
4. Tautau Moga
5. Shaun Kenny-Dowall
6. Mason Lino
7. Mitchell Pearce
8. David Klemmer
9. Connor Watson
10. Daniel Saifiti
11. Lachlan Fitzgibbon
12. Mitch Barnett
13. Josh King
14. Jacob Saifiti
15. Herman Ese'ese
16. Sione Mata'utia
17. Aidan Guerra
18. Jamie Buhrer
19. Chris Randall
20. Jirah Momoisea
21. Danny Levi

It's basically a cut and paste side with King and Momoisea dropped into the slots vacated by the injured Glasby and Fermor.
Brown probably has no idea of the final makeup yet.

Back