Round 22: Newcastle Knights vs North Queensland Cowboys

What is your prediction for this game ??

• Knights 13+

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Knights 1-12

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cowboys 1-12

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Cowboys 13+

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Parra did have everything go their way. They were good. Our attack was boring and predictable which didn’t help

We compete alright, but just don't have the fire & urgency in us anymore. We got it back for like 10 minutes in that Parra game where we scored 2 tries at a million miles an hour, then Parra were resilient enough to wrangle the momentum back pretty quick & we were too weak to get it back unfortunately.

Article in the Herald saying Jordan McLean could also be out.

Also Beau Scott is the video ref for this game. Is that the player Beau Scott?

Last edited:
The weaker the cowboys team gets, the less confidant I am. I believe we have been expecting to win games and that has been a major contribution to our downfall.

The weaker the cowboys team gets, the less confidant I am. I believe we have been expecting to win games and that has been a major contribution to our downfall.
Surely after 6 losses in a row we’re not overconfident?

We have horrific records in games that should be a walk in the park, what was it year before last we had to beat a 4th string panthers team team at full strength to avoid the spoon and we got belted?

We have horrific records in games that should be a walk in the park, what was it year before last we had to beat a 4th string panthers team team at full strength to avoid the spoon and we got belted?
We’ve done it against the Cowboys previously as well. I remember a game in Newcastle, they were missing JT and a bunch of others. We were at full strength and totally **** the bed. Cory Paterson scored a try for them.

Also Beau Scott is the video ref for this game. Is that the player Beau Scott?

Yes, I believe it is. Still won't help us if we can't win it in our own right.

I will be delaying the pain this game and watching it on replay on Sunday

Seems silly to go in without Levi even if he only plays 20mins, leave out Sione or Guerra, I like both of them but one has to go for better rotation

I watched a little vid with Brown's daughters and they said he stays calm in every situation. To be a decent coach you need a good blow-up in you every now and then. Even if said calmly you need to have a spray in you. I just haven't seen it in brown yet and don't think I ever will.

Back