Round 21 - Knights v Raiders @ Canberra Stadium

Lady Luck put 500 on the raiders, looks like we win. Haven't seen her bet against us and get 1 right so far this year.

I was told by a fan that the Raiders have only won 2 in a row once this year. If thats true then hopefully I get to see my first live win tomorrow! :D

We are specials. My nob of a nephew went to Canberra for the game last year or could have been the year before. He wore shorts and a tee shirt the imbecile. When he got home the icicles hanging off his testicles were just starting to melt.

We are specials. My nob of a nephew went to Canberra for the game last year or could have been the year before. He wore shorts and a tee shirt the imbecile. When he got home the icicles hanging off his testicles were just starting to melt.

It can't have been last year, it was quite warm last year.

Was a top time at our game there last season, wish I was going again tomorrow!

Game day! Bring it home boys, if god's on our side the Tigers will lose, we'll get revenge on the Raiders with big points & we can move up to 9th by the end of today. Can't wait :Knights:

Quitely confident we will get up. With both the Dragons and Titans winning, whoever loses today can kiss their finals hopes goodbye.

Why do we always get stuck with Gary Belcher commentating us! he is the biggest tool, If we flog em it will be a dreadful game by the Raiders.

Hey guys. First time poster and just found this forum via google, though i will hang around and post more often. I was just wondering if there is anyway to watch the game online at all as i don't have pay tv and would love to watch as my partner is a raiders fan?

Back