Votes: 6 25.0%
  • DRAW

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BRONCOS 1 - 12

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • BRONCOS 13+

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
You guys will really do anything to hate on the kid. The left side hardly touched the ball with or without Fitzgibbon on the field. So over the slander of these players. When Fitzgibbon went off he was leading fantasy points and atleast tried but now seen as a “hog” to everyone - if he did nothing he would be labelled lazy. What do you all want!?
I don't hate the guy, I've always said he does the little things well, I feel we went to Fitz too much tonight and he held onto it when we needed to spread or go inside but that's not his fault.

Clifford did 16 kicks for 373 metres.
Pearce did 4 kicks for 173 metres.

I honestly can't remember Pearce letting someone else do the majority of the kicking before.

Scrappy win. Brisbane played as well as they have all year though. Take the 2 points and move on.

I don't hate the guy, I've always said he does the little things well, I feel we went to Fitz too much tonight and he held onto it when we needed to spread or go inside but that's not his fault.
Also don't hate the guy but it is annoying trait of Fitzgibbon and Barnett when they play edge forward the lines they run crowd the outside backs

Also don't hate the guy but it is annoying trait of Fitzgibbon and Barnett when they play edge forward the lines they run crowd the outside backs
Problem with fitzgibbon is, when we have a backline raid with our speed man he wants to get involved with it and jams us up he needs to get out of the way, instead off looking for try himself go and do the hard yards whem we need meters
We don't need a fitzgibbon involved with a Clifford, ponga, best, talua raid all he does is jam us and 90% of the time the attack dies with him

We got a win let’s be happy still semi bound. Biggest criticism on here seems to be Randall and Fitz.
Randall had tough job, filling in for a very top class player when not playing much himself over the season, seemed lost occasionally with lack of play/call, he did ok, can’t think of anyone who would have done better.
Fitz,was Fitz, unfortunately his Dad has come into the equation but to be fair he has played well enough this season to be considered for 1sts. I personally don’t understand how he came from extended squad to starter. Are we all seemingly wrong about Jones who continually gets overlooked to start but has recently signed a new contract. I’m not unhappy with Jones on bench but only if Fitz isn’t starting
Basically what I am saying is it isn’t fair to compare Randall to Brailey, Brailey is much better but Randall is good but to lessen Randall’s efforts by comparing them to Brailey is not fair.
Fitz is the new come down hard on a forward, he wouldn’t be playing 1st grade if he wasn’t good/ok but we have to knock someone when things dont go right, he’s not bad just not as good as the rest

Best? The only player I saw clutching at their shoulder was Fitzgibbon.. What did Bradman do?
I seen bradman grab around his ankle just after he passed the ball to enari for the try but thought it was just a burner did not seem to hindered by it for the rest of the game.

We got a win let’s be happy still semi bound. Biggest criticism on here seems to be Randall and Fitz.
Randall had tough job, filling in for a very top class player when not playing much himself over the season, seemed lost occasionally with lack of play/call, he did ok, can’t think of anyone who would have done better.
Fitz,was Fitz, unfortunately his Dad has come into the equation but to be fair he has played well enough this season to be considered for 1sts. I personally don’t understand how he came from extended squad to starter. Are we all seemingly wrong about Jones who continually gets overlooked to start but has recently signed a new contract. I’m not unhappy with Jones on bench but only if Fitz isn’t starting
Basically what I am saying is it isn’t fair to compare Randall to Brailey, Brailey is much better but Randall is good but to lessen Randall’s efforts by comparing them to Brailey is not fair.
Fitz is the new come down hard on a forward, he wouldn’t be playing 1st grade if he wasn’t good/ok but we have to knock someone when things dont go right, he’s not bad just not as good as the rest
I’m not here to rag on any player as they all have their strengths and weaknesses. What I saw from Jones tonight didn’t exactly make me believe he should start over anyone.

I am confused what Jones has been offering for everyone to love him so much here. Enlighten me please.

I’m not here to rag on any player as they all have their strengths and weaknesses. What I saw from Jones tonight didn’t exactly make me believe he should start over anyone.

I am confused what Jones has been offering for everyone to love him so much here. Enlighten me please.
You mean Jones, a bench backrower who was thrown in early into the centres marking Farnworth?

Feel like the game was a good one tonight - still have a lot of question marks over attack but seem to be experimenting more which is a plus for sure.

We are lucky that they only utilised that right side a tad with Hunt gone and Jones/Mann there.

Overall 4 day turn around and a little flat about restrictions I think they all did a good job.

Thought Randall played well last night. First game back in forever. 37 tackles, got the ball out OK. We missed Brailey’s good service off the ground though.

Back