- Toyota Cup (NYC) Knights v Raiders TBA
- First Grade Knights v Raiders 7.30pm

Ticket Outlets:
- Knights Kingdom, EnergyAustralia Stadium
- PROticket agencies
- Buy online at proticket.com.au
- Phone charge on 4941 8282

Gate Sales:
General admission and seated tickets available from all stadium entrances and Knights Kingdom at EnergyAustralia Stadium. Subject to availability. Patrons are advised to purchase tickets in advance to avoid disappointment.

Ticket Collection:
Pre-purchased tickets can be collected from the Knights Kingdom Supporters Store at EnergyAustralia Stadium (open 9.00am on match day).

Merchandise:
Available from the Knights Kingdom and merchandise outlets inside the stadium.

Parking:
The stadium car park is reserved for corporate patrons until one hour before the main game. Remaining parking, if any, will be available to the general public from this point for $5.

lineupcopycf9jy0.jpg

1. K.Gidley
2. J.McManus
3. W.Naiqama
4. A.MacDougall
5. C.Vuna
6. C.Bailey
7. J.Mullen
8. D.Tolar
9. D.Buderus
10. J.Royal
11. C.Houston
12. Z.Taia
13. S.Simpson

14. M.Hilder
15. C.Paterson
16. R.Fa'aoso
17. D.Wicks

18. S.Dereau 19. M.White 20. K.Lulia

We got that car park thing as a present from my parents for christmas so we got the tickets last week for it and its the area at the entrance behind the big screen hill whatever that is called so thats pretty sweet, can't wait!
I think we'll win. But I always do.

nextmatch08r1.jpg

According to this picture, the game was yesterday. OMG WE MISSED IT.

Knights webmaster = fail.

(I even had to fix up the original date in the quoted message. It again said March 1)

wow the knights web master is geting into a habit of making such obvious mistakes
i wonder if this is ever brought up in staff meetings

NGH_2_12 said:
wow the knights web master is geting into a habit of making such obvious mistakes

Maybe if we emailed them, in particular people who are paying members they may get something done about the constant mistakes etc.

Well round one will be the biggest test, with Cross and Sargent out. Hopefully everyone else is fit and we can be close to full stregth.

frizzed said:
NGH_2_12 said:

Maybe if we emailed them, in particular people who are paying members they may get something done about the constant mistakes etc.

I brought this up in another thread. And where's this new website we were promised? Isn't Paul Harragon the Media Director? Should we be getting on to him about it?

pommie_knight said:
frizzed said:
NGH_2_12 said:

I brought this up in another thread. And where's this new website we were promised? Isn't Paul Harragon the Media Director? Should we be getting on to him about it?

Should be realeased sometime before the season kicks off, hopefully.

Hope we can win, we seem to have a habit of doing well in the first game of the year, so defantly hoping we do well.

well lets see

I can see the raiders skipping out to a 18 point lead in the 1st half

but late in the 2nd half

the knights will storm home and win by 4 points

I think we'll win 88-2 and I have season tix for General Admission, My favourite spot is behind the goal posts with the knights coming my way.

Here is a sweet story ready, last year we stood next to the same two old guys all year long ocassionally sharing a ***** about the refs or whatever and at the end of the last game they said OK see you next year and gave me a kiss! Isn't that sweet :D

Well I'm still deciding whether to go or not, am I correct in saying Broadmeadow is the nearest station and it isn't a far distance between the station and stadium ?

And Jekk I'll probably end up in GA also.

Thats right well I definately think you should go and dan catches the train I am not sure where exactly it is - I'm sure he will tell you.

Yea I want to go but it costs quite alot of money and very time consuming, albeit worth it to see my beloved Knights.

Eels at home in round 21 could possibly be a great match providing both teams are in form, great rivalries between the clubs and also any of the Manly games would be good to start some sledging chants towards Perry. :lol:

well, as brisbane is just a stones throw away from newy, i will be there with my bells on.
well that is if they moved brisbane over night. which would be nice.

unfortunately, i have to wait til round 22 vs the titans and round 26 vs the broncos to get my fix.
blahhh

Back