Frank McWilliams
Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
So no Maps? Injured?
Are you okay?It's more likely we will see a number of reserve graders than a fully fit squad after a month or so.
is it possible he wants elliot to come on after 30 minutes and lift our middle when our bench props get on . still get 50 minutes out of elliot and still have a real leader in the middle when the safs go off?I understand Mann being selected at lock because Eliott is underdone.
But Tuala in the centres has been tried before and failed. AOB still is not learning from his mistakes, this looks like a fatal flaw in his record as a first grade coach.
Are you okay?
Enari will be inside DomI don;t think Elliot is fit enough for the game, carrying an injury still, So Mann has to be there as we have no ther options. Everything been pretty quiet in regards to Hetherington, so he's good to go and picked to make an impact in FR or carrying injury too.
I would have rather Lucas get his shot. Reward for good offseason and solid trial form. But we have the depth there in the back. Hymel is a good talker defensively so him working with Enari will be better then Marz. No Marz at all makes me think he's injured.
Solid squad. Definitely want Elliot starting and need Croker back.
Everyone needs to handle Mann in the squad, as that is what will be, cause we have no-one to replace him. Need to sign another forward soon though. Fill 1 of 2 spots left with some experience.
I think because Elliott is coming off injury.Okay, been supportive of AOB getting a chance, but seriously, how the f*** is mann, crossland and Fitz starting and Elliott on the bench? This actually blows my mind
Exactly mate. We can only hope.Hunt at centre please![]()
Chronic PTSD for many others.That team list has given me chronic diarrhoea.
I asked adz about the enari selection, he says his a "proven first grader" I replied yes on the wing. I don't think he enjoyed me saying Dylan Lucas beats anyone on trial form and for him to start packing his suitcase..
He is an ex-player.Are you a journalist?