And who coaches us then? Doesn't matter, by the end of the season you'll all be calling for them to be sacked as well!The sooner AOB is sacked the better off this team will be.
And who coaches us then? Doesn't matter, by the end of the season you'll all be calling for them to be sacked as well!
Although always the fall guy, the coach is not always the problem at the Knights.
He can play there. He just can’t start there.Mann was one of our best players in the trials and should start the season at 13... p.s. he does not deserve the crap he gets on here... Elliott is underdone and will be on the bench. But don't stress, come Rd 3 Elliott will be starting at lock.
Ahh yes, Flanagan, coach of the famously flamboyant Cronulla sides from the past.Off course he needs to be sacked, he is clueless and has us playing like a pack of flogs with his inability to change a game plan. All we do is one out hit ups then kick on last tackle.
Yep the coach isn't always the problem, but this time it clearly is. And lets face it, the coach is going to get sacked because you sure as hell can't sack the entire team.
My pick would be Flanagan, I don't really care about his past with the peptides crap I just want a winning team.
Ahh yes, Flanagan, coach of the famously flamboyant Cronulla sides from the past.
* proven drug cheat, cap cheat and all round pork knuckleEach to their own...at least he's a proven winner.
Who would be your pick ?
The season hasn't even kicked off yet!Off course he needs to be sacked, he is clueless and has us playing like a pack of flogs with his inability to change a game plan. All we do is one out hit ups then kick on last tackle.
Yep the coach isn't always the problem, but this time it clearly is. And lets face it, the coach is going to get sacked because you sure as hell can't sack the entire team.
My pick would be Flanagan, I don't really care about his past with the peptides crap I just want a winning team.
His coaching style is literally exactly the same as O'Brien's....My pick would be Flanagan, I don't really care about his past with the peptides crap I just want a winning team.
I haven't thought about it too much, but if you're annoyed at AOB's coaching style being five hit ups and a kick then I don't think Flanagan is a good replacement!Each to their own...at least he's a proven winner.
Who would be your pick ?
Agree , I think Mann cops more flak then he deserves but he is not a starter !He is our best 14. By a long way!He can play there. He just can’t start there.
As long as he is only the coach ! And not the cap managerDes Hasler would be my pick.
I think Parr has taken the reins on that stuff big time.As long as he is only the coach ! And not the cap manager![]()
The season hasn't even kicked off yet!![]()
His coaching style is literally exactly the same as O'Brien's....
Did you see the Dragons attack the past few years? That was mostly Flanagan...