Robert Lui charged for assaulting his partner - AGAIN

Madman

Y.N.W.A.
Robert Lui has been arrested and charged with domestic assault against his partner. If this is true the Tigers have to sack him, nothing else to do.
 
Robert Lui has been arrested and charged with domestic assault against his partner. If this is true the Tigers have to sack him, nothing else to do.

stupid thing is he was charged with assault exactly same time last year, how long before he get linked to newcastle hahaha
 
Lui is scum how tough is it to assault a woman.. If he's playing in the NRL next year I hope someone takes his head off because he deserves a flogging.
 
Hope someone gives him a good touch up one day. But he should be given the axe from footy. It would be a safe bet that his team mates would think he is a scumbag.
 
Robert Lui's partner believed to be about to drop charges of assault again him... again. He is still a disgrace to the NRL and men.
 
I'm not defending Lui. Lets just get that thing quite clear.

But, whatever happened to the notion of innocent until proven guilty?

As Madman has said, the chargers are believed to be about to be dropped. It's happened with that Lib Senator and Craig Thomson. Innocent until proven guilty is dead in this country. May I add that it also happened to Chris Houston from sections of the media.

The notion Innocent until proven guilty now no longer refers to the court, but the media.
 
Robert Lui's partner believed to be about to drop charges of assault again him... again. He is still a disgrace to the NRL and men.
tried to press charges against him... dropped charges, got back with him, pressed charges again a year later. who knows what happened. probably another not guilty but a lot of $$$ out of his pocket.
 
Another reminder that rumours about someone doing something illegal are not allowed to be posted. The website could be sued for slander. Unless there's an article and a confirmed police investigation, please keep it to yourself. Even then the player is not guilty, they are ACCUSED of wrongdoing.

I'm unstickying this thread too, I don't want to see the negative title / publicity at the top of the NRL forum every time I come in, and I don't want to be reminded of people getting bashed if I can avoid it.
 
sorry i was under the impression it wasnt a rumour since the guy Had been formally charged And Had pleaded guilty. The person who wrote the face book status about it Had put the wrong last name sorry
 
I can't find anything in the news about either of the players mentioned, but if you can then by all means post the article.
 
Back
Top