Haha
I don't presume to know what takes place inside of a boardroom, that is for psychics, I take it you are a psychic?
In the real world of sport and business the only variable that holds any water are the results. You choose to assume that the people running the club are doing a fantastic job. I ask, what are you basing this on? Have you been inside of the boardroom? So how can you claim to measure their performance on anything other than results?
All I judge by is the available evidence. The evidence is that they're aren't performing to the desired requirement because our results have been extremely disappointing (in a lot of areas). What this tells me, and anyone else with two eyes and a brain, is that they must therefore be doing a poor job. At least in the scheme of competition from rival clubs, which to be fair is the only yard stick we can use
So in reality, my opinion is governed by results, because that's the most rational and fair thing to do.
By the way, you can call people by their first name all you want. It's just an error in the etiquette language. No different to eating food with two knives rather than using a fork. No one can stop you if you so desire!