Pre-season challenge - R2 - Knights V Parra - Friday 17th Feb, 5.55pm Gosford Stadium

Notice Ryan Matterson who has a 3 match suspension is on the extended bench for the Eels? So why can't Crocker play.
 
Happened all the time last year and he would switch to the bench. And if Elliot coming back from injury makes sense just to give him 20-30 minutes.
He only started one game off the bench last year, and he was named in 14 for that game. If he's named in 13 I'm pretty sure he'll be starting.

I'm pretty sure AOB still sees him as a starting lock, tbh.
 
So we got rid of Saulo and Momoisea. Good idea? Not sure. I didn’t watch the trail but from all accounts our forward pack was underwhelming. I don’t want to get head of myself but a bit worrying. Let’s see how we run out this trail and round one.

If we look anything like we did last year then AOB has gotta go sooner rather than later.
 
I sincerely hope we did a proper medical on Elliot, hip injuries can be career enders.

And any word on Hetherington yet.
 
You just know if we struggle AOB is going to point at KP, Elliott and Hetherington being injured for a good chunk of pre-season, and Miller showing up at the 11th hour.
 
Something that many won't like - O'brien wants to get Mann, Crossland and Gamble all into the 17, and says he's "got a plan".

He also says Hunt had a great pre-season and a great first trial.
Wow, 3 utilities I’m in the 17.

Elliot should be the lock, I don’t think Mann is a lock, his body can’t handle playing as a forward for more than a few games. Mann could be selected at 14 for the first few games, to see how he performs.

You could have 2 utilities on the bench but not 3 in the 17. He could rotate 2 utility positions in the team between Mann, Crossland and Gamble.
 
Last edited:
Something that many won't like - O'brien wants to get Mann, Crossland and Gamble all into the 17, and says he's "got a plan".

He also says Hunt had a great pre-season and a great first trial.
He was referring to this trial, yeah? Surely he wasn’t talking about round 1.
 
Something that many won't like - O'brien wants to get Mann, Crossland and Gamble all into the 17, and says he's "got a plan".

He also says Hunt had a great pre-season and a great first trial.
Dude with his three premierships thinks he's playing 4D chess. 🤦🏻‍♂️
 
Back
Top