Players you would like to see at the Knights

Would you like Greg Bird to join Knights?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • No thanks

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Unsure

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has gone to the Titans

Guess these guys know how to get TPD's unlike us and it's likely they will shed some players as well. I'm not sorry the Knights didn't get him (assuming they considered it) - the guy is becoming a human headline.

Either but Mead for mine, add bird and one more first grade quality forward and we will be a much better team.

I seriously reckon with a couple of decent old heads our youngsters will improve out of sight.

Those are the experience backs that we definitely need (Hoffman, Mead). They can play wing, centre, fullback, if any injuries. Bird won't be leaving Titans since they are building a strong team. He wants to win a premiership before he retires (In my opinion).

2017 targets bird Vaughan Hoffman kostjaysen
2018 Holmes
2 or 3 out of that 5 in the next 18 months would be handy

- - - Updated - - -

Those are the experience backs that we definitely need (Hoffman, Mead). They can play wing, centre, fullback, if any injuries. Bird won't be leaving Titans since they are building a strong team. He wants to win a premiership before he retires (In my opinion).
yeh I agree with the bird part , he may have come to Newcastle if the Titans weren't going this well and was offered a longer deal on more money , but now in the next 18 months (don't write them off this year) there in with a decent chance I can't see him leaving now. Maybe Hoffman or mead a chance , I'd take Hoffman first though

Really who in our line up would one chase with cash for a TPA? You don't give money away to twice in a row wooden spooners.

As soon as Hayne signed, a travel agency jumped in with $300,000 for use of the 'Hayne Plane' naming rights.

Really who in our line up would one chase with cash for a TPA? You don't give money away to twice in a row wooden spooners.

As soon as Hayne signed, a travel agency jumped in with $300,000 for use of the 'Hayne Plane' naming rights.
Yeh I don't think anyone in our line up would command any decent money in tpa , it'd have to be if we got someone big in

Singos Meats

Old enough to miss less then 5% of his career due to injury,
Old enough today to rack up 145m in a losing side vs the Warriors.

For 250k we could do worse.

In saying that, id rather that 250k go towards a 350k deal with Sam Moa or Ben Hannent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back