Players you would like to see at the Knights

Would you like Greg Bird to join Knights?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • No thanks

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Unsure

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We also desperately need some quality in the backline. Our first choice backline as of right now will have to include multiple players that are of NSW Cup quality at other clubs, let alone when we have to start calling in the replacements when injuries roll in. Front row would be great to improve upon, but we can live without adding anyone if we aren't able to.

We have a lot of young forwards who are years off their best - Sione, Jake and Dan, Brodie Jones, Pasami Saulo, Sam Stone, Jayden Butterfield - even King and Yates.
In the backs, guys like Denniss, Musgrove, Gibbs and Penn all look like they could end up forwards as well.

While i do agree we need forwards im not sure its our priority. I mean unless we can get a world class forward rhen sure. But atm there isnt much off contract and those that are we have to pay massive overs for. And we do already have enough avg firstgraders in the team.
As it stands we probably have the worst backline in NRL with no genuin flb options. So yeah i see that more a priority right now

Don't disagree the backs are the problem though.

You've got Saifiti x 2, Korbin and Mataora (just) who are of first grade standard to play prop. Paea and Pauli (if fit) too.

For FB and the four outside backs you've only got Gagai, RossDawg and Chanel (maybe).

1 Kalyn Ponga
2 Ken Sio
3 Joe Wardle
4 Dane Gagai
5 Ross/Chanel
Maybe this could happen by season start ...

- - - Updated - - -

Well, we have the worst everything in the NRL :D

We have a lot of the best up and coming young home grown players ...

You really think that Ethan?

1. Gagai
2. Chantel/Pat
3. Pete
4. Eliott
5. Ross

Alas I think the above is more like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back