krustykraz
Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Not even a penalty from memoryLike Dylan Lucas you mean?
Not even a penalty from memoryLike Dylan Lucas you mean?
Scratch my previous comments - Brandon Smith has had surgery so won't be available.Brandon Smith has been stood down from Kiwis games for misbehaviour in squad, and due to lack of fitness let through a ridiculously easy try under the posts at the semi-finals in the 2022 World Cup, in a game that was decided by two. Hasn't played for NZ since. I think he might have the opposite reputation to Phoenix.
Accept there's the question of a bench hooker for the first three games, though.
They'll pick him for sure,Scratch my previous comments - Brandon Smith has had surgery so won't be available.
Would be awesome if Phoenix did get the opportunity to take the field in the World Cup.
I can happily tune into most of the podcasts, but the James Graham one gives me brain damage just watching.I watched Brandon on the James Graham podcast yesterday. Two moments stood out. They were going through the individual match ups and rating who they thought was best. Young v Tupou he commented that "I've never seen Young compete for a high ball". Wasn't even taking notice in the first ten minutes of his own final then!! Smith v Walker he gave it to Sandon, saying Sandon is one of his best mates and Walker is "a piece of sh!t". Went on to say he sent congratulations to Sandon straight after the game on Sunday and got back "mate, what just happened?".
I tried listening to one the other day, they just kept waffling on about their media commitments for the week and jerking each other off for 20 odd minutes before giving the knights their usual 5 minutes of airtime ehhhhhhhhI can happily tune into most of the podcasts, but the James Graham one gives me brain damage just watching.
I'm soaking up as much content as I can. I'm in this weird situation where this is the best week I've had as a Knights fan in 25 years, I don't want that feeling to end. But by the same token, next week can be infinitely better and this week has been SO SLOW.I can happily tune into most of the podcasts, but the James Graham one gives me brain damage just watching.