Matty James
Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
4 weeks.
Let him play you bunch of gutless cowards. This sport is so inconsistently bad.
Let him play you bunch of gutless cowards. This sport is so inconsistently bad.
There was never going to be a miracle unfortunately, it was about as expected. We just have to trust in Justin's plan now.It’s very disappointing for Pheonix, I hope he gets the support he needs.
Sounds like he’s been struggling with it. Hopefully the boys can include him and make him feel part of the week and he can enjoy it.It’s very disappointing for Pheonix, I hope he gets the support he needs.
Thats assuming nz run the risk of only carrying 22 instead of 23 players for the group stage. Real chance they dont pick him at all, depends how much they think he can influence the side come the final i guess.Have to say I was worried it was going to be a lot longer. Four games isn’t too bad, he’ll be back for the World Cup semi for NZ.
Of course it goes without saying it’s terrible he misses the GF.
I was trying to think if the one Dom did in Manly resulted in any sort of injury? I don't think it did? I might be wrong? He still copped a week.I don't have a problem with Crossys penalty. I have a problem with Radley's. He should be suspended too. If they want it out, it's always a sin bin and weeks off. Though it is mostly an accidental tackle
With only a 24-man World Cup squad and the availability of Jeremy Marshall-King and Brandon Smith I daresay Phoenix won't make the cut for NZ anymore.Have to say I was worried it was going to be a lot longer. Four games isn’t too bad, he’ll be back for the World Cup semi for NZ.
Of course it goes without saying it’s terrible he misses the GF.
I think Youngs one did cause an injury. But Frizell also got a 1 game suspension the same game for a very innocuous one didn't he.I was trying to think if the one Dom did in Manly resulted in any sort of injury? I don't think it did? I might be wrong? He still copped a week.
It's a fine line when you send someone off for a hip drop when you never have in the past when it's resulted in a serious injury...That's where fans get frustrated.
He might have gone off but I don't think he missed time if I recall. In that case it may be fair game. I think teams may take advantage of the free interchange to I guess.I think Youngs one did cause an injury. But Frizell also got a 1 game suspension the same game for a very innocuous one didn't he.
Thats assuming nz run the risk of only carrying 22 instead of 23 players for the group stage. Real chance they dont pick him at all, depends how much they think he can influence the side come the final i guess.
I wouldn't underestimate the esteem he's held in in the Kiwis set-up.With only a 24-man World Cup squad and the availability of Jeremy Marshall-King and Brandon Smith I daresay Phoenix won't make the cut for NZ anymore.
Very tough for him to miss both a Grand Final and a home WC.