Peter O'Sullivan Appreciation thread

Looking back at News Articles from when he signed for the Warriors he was hyped up, and they were excited. He has ability in him. Do we even know exactly how much we paid?
 
Everybody whinging about Nikuore when he hasn’t even touched foot in the club, we are only 2 days pat the season and already writing players off

I've been bagging it since we signed him.

Few players I'd get rid off Schiller, Arthurs and probably others, but who know's what a new preseason can bring.
 
Baz hinted it’s about $600K a year.
Have heard its about 550-600 but didn't know if there was anything more concrete missed. $600k for one year isn't that bad, he will he cheaper by 2028 with the salary cap increase. Let's just hope unofficial Coach of the Year Holbrook can get more out of him, with Brown encouraging Niukore as well than official Coach of the Year Webster. I have a feeling he will at minimum be a decent experienced nrl quality forward with potential to fill in for different positions, makes our bench stronger.
 
Back
Top