Patrick's Portfolio

Vallabhino, I added effects.
Bedsy2.jpg

Vallabhino, I added effects.
Bedsy2.jpg

Yea, but still, make the components fit each other. The light things says futuristic, space kind of thing, while the text and writing say more classic, 'Times New Roman' sorta thing (that should be an adjective).

Maybe get rid of the 9 and make a low opacity 9 inthe background on the right in white. That would look good. And probably just write Buderus instead of the long sentence, and probs change the colour and font.

My newest, pretty terrible actually, Aku.jpg

My next newest, alot better than the Uate one.
WesNaiqama.jpg

Added after 30 minutes:

Gidley.jpg
I kinda stole Vallabinho's style, won't be permanent though. Just wanted to test it. Click to enlarge

Added after 40 minutes:

Uate.jpg

Last edited:
Yea, but still, make the components fit each other. The light things says futuristic, space kind of thing, while the text and writing say more classic, 'Times New Roman' sorta thing (that should be an adjective).

Maybe get rid of the 9 and make a low opacity 9 inthe background on the right in white. That would look good. And probably just write Buderus instead of the long sentence, and probs change the colour and font.
How's this?
DannyBuderus.jpg

Yeah but...

Nah I quite like the Wes one, nice and basic. The text on your new Danny sig looks better, just make the 9 smaller

Also have you used Picnic and is it better than GIMP?

Yeah but...

Nah I quite like the Wes one, nice and basic. The text on your new Danny sig looks better, just make the 9 smaller

Picnik isn't really a good signature making site IMO. More or less editing and playing around.

Yeah but...

Depends if you want to take a while to get used to the program, alot of my sigs were made with picnik, another good site is lunapic.

I'm only just starting to work on putting players on other players bodies. Tahu is alot better than the Boyd one though Boyd looks like a charicature.

Back