Official: Knights sign David Klemmer for 5 years

I’m hearing maybe Monday but more likely Tuesday or Wednesday!
Not sure if it was meant release Monday sign the other two days? It was a weird convo to be honest :giggle:
 
Personally I think that's Browns Patience that's paid dividends .

He’s been instrumental no doubt, but the place is run by more than just Brown. I’d imagine Gardiner, Canavan, Pezet & Co all have various levels of input into recruitment.
 
Imo there isn't a coach out there that would take players HE didn't want its his arse on the line not those others and I reckon he might take some advise on players but in the end it would all be down to him .
 
Well Mooney ain't here now, and the same standard of recruitment is still happening..

So I'd say the final say would be the coach.
Couldn't image Bellemy or Bennett being told whom is a yes or no to sign or not sign in the team they're in control of.

Yes its a team meeting with the coach and recruiting team, though the final say would always be the coaches.

In fact I think Gardiner has clearly stated that Brown is not just a head coach at the club, he has a major involvement on the whole setup from Matt's up to NRL and its a vision that Wests are happy for Brown to strive to make a successful one.
 
No idea what the situation is now but brown did not have final say while mooney was here.That's a fact.

First coach in knights history in that situation.
 
Whoever has final say, fair to say that our recruitment has been top notch post-Bennett, particularly the last 2 years. The entire Club is in a much better position in a number of ways.
 
No idea what the situation is now but brown did not have final say while mooney was here.That's a fact.

First coach in knights history in that situation.
How do you know that , ive never read anything that said that the final say on who signed was all up to Mooney just that he was a great recruiter and talent spotter . If you were head coach would you let anyone tell you that you were signing someone like it or not , I don't think so myself .
I may be wrong here but didn't Brown hire Mooney .
 
Bennett has say not only on who he buys, but what he pays for them and where the money goes on the field . No prop worth over $300,000 for instance . As mentioned Bellamy I bet my house he has final say as do all head coaches I reckon , that's why there is so much movement with players.
 
Yeah me too, I’m hearing in the near future we should hear an announcement, any day ending in y apparently
Funny how you all make jokes about what I say but I’m the one who also started this thread and told I was wrong and it wouldn’t ever happen......and your mate **** head cowboyman chirps about everything but when is wrong he disappears only to pop his head up when he can follow behind some one else’s comment any way I have better things to do in life then deal with you ****ing nerds
 
Bennett has say not only on who he buys, but what he pays for them and where the money goes on the field . No prop worth over $300,000 for instance . As mentioned Bellamy I bet my house he has final say as do all head coaches I reckon , that's why there is so much movement with players.
Bennett said that along time ago doubt it’s relevant today
 
Funny how you all make jokes about what I say but I’m the one who also started this thread and told I was wrong and it wouldn’t ever happen......and your mate **** head cowboyman chirps about everything but when is wrong he disappears only to pop his head up when he can follow behind some one else’s comment any way I have better things to do in life then deal with you ****ing nerds

Please stop with the obsession mate. Take a chill pill.
 
Funny how you all make jokes about what I say but I’m the one who also started this thread and told I was wrong and it wouldn’t ever happen......and your mate **** head cowboyman chirps about everything but when is wrong he disappears only to pop his head up when he can follow behind some one else’s comment any way I have better things to do in life then deal with you ****ing nerds
Was just having a joke mate it’s ok life shouldn’t be so serious relax mate.

I don’t want to sound rude but you keep going on about how you started this thread, so you heard the rumour through every media outlet at the time and then posted on here so it’s your exclusive info?
 
Funny how you all make jokes about what I say but I’m the one who also started this thread and told I was wrong and it wouldn’t ever happen......and your mate **** head cowboyman chirps about everything but when is wrong he disappears only to pop his head up when he can follow behind some one else’s comment any way I have better things to do in life then deal with you ****ing nerds

What's wrong with nerds?
 
Back
Top