Wait for me and we can catch up togetherim assuming i nmay be a year behind![]()
Well mine about uate wasn't fact just thought i read it so that's good that were not paying him anymoreNo, he said we were paying Mullen up until all his avenues of appeal were exhausted. Which they were in May last year.
1) IF we paid his 2018 salary in 2017 (which I don't believe we did), it would be under the 2017 cap, and not affecting this years cap at all.
2) More importantly, we didn't pay him anything after he was sacked so point 1 is irrelevant .
As for Uate, his Knights contract ended in 2017. Why would we still be paying him? Brown seems like a good bloke but I don't think he's giving money away for no reason.
So I'm done here, if you want to believe illogical arguments without any basis in fact, good luck to you.
Just read a piece on Factbook that Dylan Walker wants out of Manly would he be worth a shot .
is walker that good?Walker is a great centre, though im not sure we need 4 centres at roughly 1.5 mil in cost.
Unless Sione is shifted again or let go.
what about Blake Ferguson?
off contract for next year.
off the booze.
playing awesome this year.
dont we have too many Roosters already?
Man im glad we didnt end up signing Jack Bird!!
Newcastle boy too. Can't see them letting him go. I'd be offering him a Taumololo style contract.Maybe not worth starting a new thread because he’s not off contract until 2019 and can’t be approached until Nov 1 but Payne Haas should absolutely be a guy we have one eye on for the future. Broncos likely keeping Pangai and maybe Lodge someone will have to go.
By then Boyd will probably retire mark gasnier style to free up the cap space and the broncos will get away with it
Newcastle boy too. Can't see them letting him go. I'd be offering him a Taumololo style contract.
I should add that if he came back here he'd be regarded as **** coz he's local.
Haas? A Taumololo style contract?