NSW - what a disgrace!

jamesgould

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Staff member
Admin
I thought Queensland would win. but I also thought it would be close. NSW were a total shambles.

For game 3 I'd get rid of Finch, Anasta and Wing - bring in Gower, Orford and an interchange outside back or half. Why rep teams continuously feel the need to replace Buderus I will never know - look at the ANZAC test, he played 80 minutes and was man of the match! Oh, and plead with Ben Kennedy to play one more game haha.

All of NSW was terrible though, the worst I have ever seen them play. Didn't look like scoring a point all game.
 
its crazy in the week of origin 1 and knights vs dragons i had to ride with the origin teams victory to distract me from how bad we played vs dragons so all i am saying is i hope knights win so i forget about origin 2 lol
 
yeah well that's what nsw get for thinking that Brett Finch can play i mean he aint that bad he's just not as good as matty orford and gower! so i hope they do get rid of him! 8)
 
What was the deal when Andrew Voss asked Joey if he would make himself available for origin 3 and when Johns replied "nah I will stick to my decision". He had his fingers crossed. I hope this doesnt mean hes thinking of playing in the 3rd game. Thats the last thing the Knights need, especially as we all know how tired he gets these days.
 
Finch and Anasta will go.
I personally have never felt the need for Wing to be in the side when Buderus is out there, but they seem to love him.
Gower is played pretty shocking at the momeny though, Orford maybe, maybe Scott Hill at 5/8, who knows these selectors have strange minds !!
 
Back
Top