NSW CUP 2024

Jack Cullen is very small for a middle forward but he held his own in his second game of reserves.

Knights deserved way better than that. The effort was outstanding in those conditions

Didn’t help themselves at times with some of coggers kicks and Burgess dropped ball twice close to line when finally got down there.

Game was officiated ordinary but can’t use that excuse

Pryce,Maps, Sua, Jones and Rahme would t look out of place getting a run sometime this year in first grade

Mat Croker topped the tackle count with 42, the run metres for a forward with 118 and the fantasy points with 66.

Next best was Elijah SL with 99 metres, 41 tackles and 48 fantasy points.

Liam Sutton did a lazy 35 tackles compared to Jack Cogger's 17. 45 fantasy points.

Mat Croker topped the tackle count with 42, the run metres for a forward with 118 and the fantasy points with 66.

Next best was Elijah SL with 99 metres, 41 tackles and 48 fantasy points.

Liam Sutton did a lazy 35 tackles compared to Jack Cogger's 17. 45 fantasy points.
Sutton looked good, what can you tell us a bout him @Billy ?
Doesn't he play other positions?

Sutton looked good, what can you tell us a bout him @Billy ?
Doesn't he play other positions?
He came to us from Cronulla to play SG Ball 3 years ago. He has played either 6 or 7 in Ball and Flegg sides that made grandfinals, although he lost his GF spot in Flegg to Kurt Donoughoe.
Last year he played mostly reserves.

He is tall and fast and a good defender, but was a **** playmaker till he played a lot beside Clune last year and he's improved a lot.

I keep saying he should be able to play other positions but he's only played in the halves.

Towards the end of the game, he described a Warriors player as being 'quick out of his feet', or something to that effect.
I knew a punch drunk alcoholic years ago who would repeatedly say, “he was just shak’n like a beetroot”

I’ve adopted it in the house now when it gets chilly… and also if someone is as red as a beetroot

I knew a punch drunk alcoholic years ago who would repeatedly say, “he was just shak’n like a beetroot”

I’ve adopted it in the house now when it gets chilly… and also if someone is as red as a beetroot
We've had this chat before 🤣

Laurie Daley:

'He just got stuck in second man's land'

Rex Mossop came up with howlers every week - but at least he was funny.

His most famous, when being asked about tackling a nudist from a beach near his house "how would you like to have male genitalia shoved down your throat"

Looking forward to seeing the Cup side with a pack that could look like, 8 Cartwright, 9 Jones R, 10 Hetherington, 11 Cant, 12 Leaumoana, 13 Croker.
Bench, Herring, Sua, Bryan, Rahman, 18 Tolefoa
Strong pack, strong bench,

Back