NRL Round 4 - Warriors V Knights - Sunday 31 March 4:05pm - Go Media Stadium, Auckland

The reserve grade game is on nswrltv if anyone wants to watch Hastings and Pryce before the main game
Certanily will be. Keeping a close eye on McCarthy and Myers too. Good young centres we may need at some point this yr. Let alone Armstrong

How much is the subscription again? I’m thinking about it this year
I think it's $9 for the month. and $50 for the season
They said they would show all reserve grade games when they started it up, but it isn't happening.

Only 3 of the 6 games this weekend are on NSWRLTV

Last edited:

Article about this being O'Brien's 100th game in charge.

Quotes from Parr and Michael Hagan - pretty much saying he'll go past Hagan as our longest serving coach.

Hagan says the job is harder now because of all the scrutiny, but the football coaching is pretty straight forward still.

Article about this being O'Brien's 100th game in charge.

Quotes from Parr and Michael Hagan - pretty much saying he'll go past Hagan as our longest serving coach.

Hagan says the job is harder now because of all the scrutiny, but the football coaching is pretty straight forward still.

Milestone games and the knights never end well

Lucas confirmed in the centres. Will be an interesting watch, he's seems like a pretty fast and physical player so it might suit him quite well.

If Lucas has a big game with yardage runs I'd be tempted to just put him on the wing going forward. Think the upside with him there is higher than Tuala or Jenkins.

Still never really understood why he was moved into the forwards in the first place even though he's done a solid job at it.
He's had a horrible injury run, but i still wanna see Maps get a game on the wing or at centre. Looks like he has heaps of talent.

Back