NEWCASTLE KNIGHTS V SYDNEY ROOSTERS - Fri 22 July - 7.55pm - MJS Newcastle

Who from?

I’ve got it third or fourth hand from multiple people so I can’t pretend my source is as direct as what’s his name, can’t be bothered scrolling up, but there’s a lot of people talking and “toxic” is a word I’ve heard more than once. As whoever the **** else said, when there’s this much smoke, fire etc etc etc.

I reckon if we were in Sydney we’d be getting coverage like the Tigers, Fox would have all these leaks and there’d be a new story every week, because when people are pissed off they start talking, but no one cares about Newy.
 
I'm quite surprised we don't get as much heat as the tigers, kinda wish we did because that is the only way coaches get sacked.

I truly believe AOB needs to go, he just makes up excuses and the team look lost and don't care.
 
Going to take a lot of work to fix where we are at.

Pretty sure he said that a long while back. Long long long road apparently.
 
Yep I had a conversation with a few of the old boys and they said that they've put the hand up to come in and help/chat and it gets knocked back so they don't bother anymore. It's upsetting really.
Sad really, club culture is built on the past and past players
 
Yep I had a conversation with a few of the old boys and they said that they've put the hand up to come in and help/chat and it gets knocked back so they don't bother anymore. It's upsetting really.

No surprise. Adam O’Brien is a my way or the highway guy. It works if his methods actually get you results, but when the used car salesman is selling you a lemon with an engine full of human excrement, him yelling at you harder about how brilliant and well designed the car is isn’t gonna make you more keen to buy it.
 
Obrien said we let the shackles off the last 5 minutes and that was the plan from the start. Either AOB is a liar or the players come out and say no we dont want to listen to AOB we dont want to play free flowing footy we just want to do one out hit ups.
 
Obrien said we let the shackles off the last 5 minutes and that was the plan from the start. Either AOB is a liar or the players come out and say no we dont want to listen to AOB we dont want to play free flowing footy we just want to do one out hit ups.

If you gave him an enema he’d fit in a matchbox.

Or maybe it’s just a coincidence that most of the players on the side we had joy attacking were on the bench or moved to a different position for the last ten minutes.
 
Obrien said we let the shackles off the last 5 minutes and that was the plan from the start. Either AOB is a liar or the players come out and say no we dont want to listen to AOB we dont want to play free flowing footy we just want to do one out hit ups.
I didn't think our problem was one out hit ups today, we tried to move the ball around, some times probably too much and we are just poor at it.
 
Here's what I can't figure out... when Klemmer was on we were well on top. We took him off about the 30min mark when we were either still ahead or only down by a try. AOB doesn't bring him back till the last 10mins, when games we'll over, and we look OK again.
 
Back
Top