NEWCASTLE KNIGHTS V SYDNEY ROOSTERS - Fri 22 July - 7.55pm - MJS Newcastle

Billy

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
aaa.jpg

Last edited:

HarVeeGee13

Matthew Gidley
Milford is picked in the 6 again. Cucked move.

However, KURT MANN IS NOT STARTING AT LOCK. THE LONG NIGHTMARE IS OVER. HALLELUJAH.

KnightsUnite

Clint Newton
Tuala and Mann must be his love children

Slid side considering what it could have been, seems everyone just copped some bumps

HarVeeGee13

Matthew Gidley
comparing player for player I reckon we have them beat in like 3 positions....

Their bench is shocking, they’re in the grips of yet another injury crisis. Really our only hope is pounding them through the middle, not falling to an early deficit, and maintaining the intensity with the stronger middle rotation.

But this would require them all running hard, which has been a big ask of late.

Lefty

Ben Kennedy
For the first time since 1988, I’m seriously considering not watching a Knights game when I have the opportunity to do so.

Kurriboy

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
I have season tickets and honestly not very interested in going.

Sometimes it's the little things. Like last home gamem Klemmer finally scoring a try for the Knights. Crowd went off. I was glad I was there to see it.

Ethan

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Gotta defend the kingdom even if the players don’t.
I got home last night and there's 4 tickets to this weeks game stuck to my door with a note saying Thanks for all your help again mate enjoy but no name ...
Ive helped a few people out lately, just little things helped a couple of people move house drove a few people to Newy for doctors that type of thing ( you know some of those What goes around comes around things )so i have no idea who left them but dang it im going ...
The way were going though it might be hard to find familly or friends that want to go with me lol.

mudmarn

Jake Mamo
Or like when we kicked a penalty goal on halftime just so we had some points to our name. Crowd went off. It was that sad it was funny. If AOB is still at the helm next year i wont be renewing my membership. Last few weeks of home games apart from gold coast the away supporters have out numbered us and been a lot more vocal also. This knights team are not attracting 20k+ fans as media and knights management make out. Gold coast was a truer reflection of how the town feels about this team.
I have season tickets and honestly not very interested in going.

Sometimes it's the little things. Like last home gamem Klemmer finally scoring a try for the Knights. Crowd went off. I was glad I was there to see it.

Frank McWilliams

Jarrod Mullen
I got home last night and there's 4 tickets to this weeks game stuck to my door with a note saying Thanks for all your help again mate enjoy but no name ...
Ive helped a few people out lately, just little things helped a couple of people move house drove a few people to Newy for doctors that type of thing ( you know some of those What goes around comes around things )so i have no idea who left them but dang it im going ...
The way were going though it might be hard to find familly or friends that want to go with me lol.
Enjoy the game, nice reward especially when not expected