Nathan Brown

My money is on Woolf to take over and bring a new assistant in. Not saying necessarily that he's the best option, just the one I think Wests will go with to maintain some stability.

Had to be done. It has become clear he is the coach we needed for the rebuild, but not to take us forward.

I told him in person that the club owed him a big debt of gratitude, and I still believe that now.

He took on a basket case of a club and brought us back to the point we have 5 origin players and a real shot at finals, even grand finals if the team achieved their potential.

It’s best for everyone. He’s helped recruitment and cannot do anymore for the club. Good luck Brown. Who knows who will come in. Need Wests to splash the cash!

Well said, sad but had to be done, lets hope Wests get the best available and not try to unearth the next superstar coach.

Hopefully Woolfe doesn't take over.

I really hope we make the finals and he goes out on a high.
I even hope he gets another coaching job, just as long as it isn't for us.

Wests will have a plan, but if they want to keep Ponga, it better be to sign a coach with enough credibility to be thought a chance to win a premiership.

Doesn’t seem to be many decent coaches available...hope they’re not going after Walters

I’m surprised they announced it before the season finished.

I do think it is best for everyone.

He's a stand out as a terrible option. Can't see Wests touching someone with his history of scandal.

The guy can absolutely coach, but as I said, can't see it happening, particularly given the examples Wests have made of Jaifiti and Moga incidents. Flanagan's history pales in comparison.

Flanagan and Wane are the only 2 I’d take off that list. We need experience. So no rookies and certainly not a dinosaur like Sheens.

This is rather disappointing tbh.

Going to be another 3yrs of chit again.

No real stand out coaches available that dont come with baggage.
A list of players that came here for Browns vision that mite also leave.

Not sure if I'll even bother with the game next year, kinda over it as is with all the chit from the boardroom running thr show to the refs running agenda after agenda.

Back